Monday, November 13, 2023

Santa Claus Digital Stamps

 Hi there!
Today I am sharing cards I created for


These cards were created with one of this month's new 


When you purchase this digital set, you will receive a zip file containing:
- 2 black and white line drawings
- 2 full colour images
- 4 word images / sentiments




I colored both images on these cards with Prismacolor Pencils.
They were fussy cut and popped with foam tape onto
pieces of solid color card stock.
The patterned papers are from a Crafter's Companion 12 x 12 paper pad.
The sentiments were printed and trimmed.

I hope you'll check this set out along with all the other products at

And, be sure visit the Beccy's Place Blog for more inspiration, tutorials and challenges!


_________________________________________________
Linking up to:
Crafty Animals - ATG w/ featured animals
Critter Crazy Challenges - ATG w/featured critters

___________________________________________________





4 comments:

  1. Love the fabulous image and fabulous colouring especially the Santa image.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous presentation of two traditional holiday icons! Nicely done! Thanks for playing along at A Place to Start1
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Santa card. I was over the moon when I found out it was Beccys digi stamp - I've got now! Thanks for making such beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy Challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete