Saturday, November 25, 2023

Polkadoodles Ornament

Happy Saturday!
It's time to share my DT project for this week's


I've created an ornament for my project this week, as the DT was asked to create something other than a card. The focal image is Santa's Suit - Winnie North Pole, which I colored with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut. The base of the ornament is a scalloped circle die cut. I fashioned a rosette for the next layer using one of the
printable papers from the Christmas Joy Digiscrap Download Bundle. Two more layers die cut circles were added. I die cut a tree using Layering Trees Cutting Dies and placed it behind the focal, which is popped with foam tape. I added a piece of sparkly twine to finish.


Won't you join us this week?
The challenge theme is
ANYTHING GOES!

We'd love to see your creations!

************************************************
Linking to:
Crafty Catz Challenge - ATG/twist Christmas/winter
Daisy Chain Challenges - Christmas/Winter
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Christmas/Winter

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Judy! I love how you made it into an ornament. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Pearly Sparkles Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://pearlysparkleschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a sweet image and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete