Saturday, October 1, 2022

Halloween Treat Bags

Happy Saturday!
It's time for this week's



 My DT project for this week's challenge is a set of Halloween Treat Bags
that would be perfect to be given as party favors.
I used a silhouette cut file for the bags and decorated with stamps from
Fang-tastic 4 x 6" Stamp Matchables. The stamped images were colored with 
Prismacolor Pencils and Arteza Inkonic Pens and fussy cut.


I hope you join us this week!
___________________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous little treat bags- so cute and fun! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... these are such cute treat bags! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. I love these! How cute!!!! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges. I hope you'll link up more Halloween projects this month. Have a great day!
    Janis, Founder & Design Team - Crafting Happiness Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super treat bags!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete