Friday, March 18, 2022

Under the Weather

Hello there!
I'm here posting today for



I've created 2 cards using one of this month's new digital stamp sets called


When you purchase this digital set you will receive a zip file containing:
- 4 black and white line drawings
- 4 full colour images
- 5 word images / sentiments

I love these digis!
What a fun way to wish someone feeling under the weather well!

My first card is a slimline design.
I printed the hippo digi, the cloud and one of the sentiments
onto white cardstock and cut with a 
slimline rectanglular die from Tutti Designs.
I colored with Prismacolor Pencils.
The border along the top was punched.
I added 2 strips of dotted paper.
3 enamel dots finished the design nicely!
I colored the digi on this card with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
I adhered a patterned paper for the background.
A die cut and layered square frame the image.
I printed the sentiment and die cut with a banner die.
The large banner was hand cut.
Enamel dots were added.

I hope you check this set out.
And visit the Beccy's Place Blog for lots more inspiration!




______________________________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Critter Crazy Challenge - ATG w/critters
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animals


2 comments:

  1. Wow.. what an amazing work! Love the colours and the cute image!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously fun cards sure to cheer someone up! Thanks for sharing with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete