Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Add a Flower Theme

Happy Wednesday!
It's time to start this month's challenge at


The theme for this challenge is: 

~ Add a Flower ~

Our sponsor for this challenge is  

Prize ~  $10 Gift Certificate



For my DT card I've used Precious Memories.
I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
The white background was embossed with a Darice EF.
I die cut and layered circle to form a frame.
The image is popped onto the frame with foam tape.
I used an Impression Obsession word die cut set for the sentiment.
3 pink pearls were added to complete.




I hope to see your entries in the challenge this month!

_________________________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - One for the Girls





1 comment:

  1. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "For the Girls" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete