Sunday, April 4, 2021

Gnometastic Birthday Gift

Hello there!
I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying your day!

I'm here to share another card I made using a new digital from

is one of the 10 new digis released a few days ago.

 

I colored with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
Die cut the printed sentiment from  Gnome-tastic Sentiments.
The patterned paper is from Lily Bug Love Paper Heaven 2 Download.
I embellished with some enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by and
have a great week ahead!

I'm linking up to:
Colour Crazy Challenge week 12 - ATG colored



2 comments:

  1. Darling little gnome! Great design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Joy CT
    JoyWilsonInk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete