Thursday, April 1, 2021

CAAB April 2021 Challenge

Well, here we are, another new month!
Can you believe it?
 That means it's time for a new challenge at

This challenge always has an optional theme, but
you can opt for ANYTHING GOES!
The theme this month is
Add Flowers

...Prize Awards...
- Spotlight Winner - 
An entry using a Cute As A Button image
Wins 1 Image and Badge
- Random Winner - 
Wins 2 Images and Badge
- Top 3 Winners - 
Wins a Badge
- DT Favorites - 
Wins a Badge
 

I used Holly Hair for my DT card
I colored the digital with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut.
The background was die cut and embossed using 
a cut underboss folder from Crafter's Companion.
The flowers and foliage were die cut with 
Karen Burniston Flowers and Bee Die.
I stamped and fussy cut the sentiment.

I hope you'll join us this month!

                                                              Cute As A Button MeWe


Cute As A Button


I'm linking up to:
Crafty Friends Challenge - Ladies and/or Girls

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy your card is gorgeous. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Judy, I love your flowers.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete