Saturday, August 1, 2020

SD Progressive FB Challenge

Happy Saturday!
I have a cute card I created this month's 

If you entered the July Challenge you will receive these 2 sets of images.


How cute are they?

I colored with markers and fussy cut.
I found the patterned paper in my stash and thought
it was rather "crafty" looking.
I die cut and layered ovals.
The images are popped with foam tape.
The sentiment is included with the girl image.
I added some stickers from my stash.



I hope you'll go on over to the
and join in with us!




2 comments:

  1. Very cute.Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I love the two busy kiddos on the card. Fabulous! Thank you for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

    ReplyDelete