Thursday, August 20, 2020

SD August Thrifty Thursday

Hi there!

It's time for this month's 

Thrifty Thursday Deals

at

Stamper's Delights!



I colored with Prismacolor Premier Pencils and fussy cut.
My background paper has been in my stash for a while.
I thought it has a "crafty" style and would work well
with the overall design! I cut a rectangle and rounded the edges.
Oval die cuts were layered and then image popped
 with foam tape on top. The sentiment was printed,
colored with a glitter gel pen and die cut.
I added some glitter dots to finish.

Be sure and check out this bundle along
with all the other digis on special!

I'm linking up to:

4 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a lovely card. That image is so pretty. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colouring of your image, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Just look at that hair. Your colouring is just amazing.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Hugs
    Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Judy on this gorgeous Image. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.


    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete