Thursday, May 14, 2020

Thrifty Thursday

Hey there!
It's time for this month's

 We invite you to take advantage of
the great deals offered on select digis at
Stamper’s Delights 
every 2nd and 3rd Thursday.

Also, visit the
for more DT inspiration and join in the challenge!

The deals this month are all mermaid inspired for
MerMay!

My DY project is a story book card using one of the images from


I colored the image with markers and fussy cut.
Glitter glue was added for some sparkle.
I also used some liquid pearls.
I die cut the card base, layers and easel.
The sentiment, seahorses and shells were fussy cut
from a 12 x 12 paper pad.
I added some glitter sticker dots to finish.


I hope you'll check out this month's deals!
You'll be glad you did!

I'm linking up to:
Craft Rocket Challenge - Shaped Card
Aud Sentiments - ATG + Sentiment


3 comments:

  1. Cute mermaid image and card. So cute and love your coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mermaid card! Nice colored and great background. Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card and lovely image. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete