Sunday, May 24, 2020

Pirate Birthday Card

Hey there!
Today's my day to share some inspiration from

I created a fun card using


He's just too cute!
I colored the image with markers and fussy cut.
I die cut and layered 2 circles.
I inked the circle background to create water and sky.
I added some cloud, a pirate ship, treasure chest 
and sentiment stickers.
A pretty quick and easy design!

I hope you'll check out all the fabulous products at 



We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the

Have a great week!


I'm linking up to:
Aud Sentiments - ATG + Sentiment

5 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is stunning card. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog May Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling card. Your coloring is beautiful. I love the fun images and scene. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. I am back with my Colour Crazy challenge hat on.. So glad to see your card again.. Thanks for sharing at CCC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cute card, I love the little pirate..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love your treasure chest! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete