Sunday, April 21, 2019

Digi Doodle Studios Inspiration

Hi there and Happy Easter!

Today's my day to share a little inspiration from

I created a card using
I love this sweet mermaid and she is
perfect for projects created for any occasion!


I colored the image with Prismacolor Premier Pencils before fussy cutting.
I die cut a border on my card base.
The sea shell I adhered the image to is actually 
from an old stationery set I had from years ago,
as is the sea shell in the lower left corner, which I fussy cut.
I stamped the sentiment.
The flowers were in my stash, as were the 
gem goldfish and "bubble" gems.
I added some pieces of mesh like ribbon for some interest.











I hope you’ll check out the fabulous products at 

And join us for our monthly challenges at






And, of course, we would love to see you over in the

Thanks for taking a look
and have a great week!

I’m linking up to:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make Your Mark 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete