Saturday, April 27, 2019

Cute As A Button April Inspiration

Happy Saturday!
I'm over on the
sharing a card I created using


I colored the image with Prismacolor Premier Pencils and fussy cut.
The background of my card was created using stamps
and dies from Crafter's Companion and
 a border embossing folder from Cuttlebug.


I hope you'll take a look at all the products available at
and join us each month for the Blog Challenge

I'm linking up to:
Allsorts - Mother's Day or Feminine
Crafty Catz - ATG/Twist Add a Sentiment


6 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love her dress!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the image it is adorable and love your colour choice too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really sweet image and pretty colours, many thanks for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely delightful - love the big die cut of hugs! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is awesome. I love the image and the design is amazing.

    ReplyDelete