Friday, March 29, 2019

Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge Week 13

Happy Friday all!
Hope everyone is doing well.

It's time for a new

This week the DT was asked to create projects
with an Easter Theme.


I had fun doing some stamping to create my card!
I used the 24 Carrot Friend Stamp Set for the bunny, eggs and flowers.
The sentiment is from the Believe Stamp Set.
I created my background with Spectrum Noir Harmony Inkpads
and stamped with Spectrum Noir Finesse Black Ink.
I colored with ColourBlend Pencils and glitter gel pens.
The flowers were die cut from the Fanciful Circles Nesting Die Set.

I hope you'll check out these products
and join us for the challenge!

I’m linking up to:
Aud Sentiments - Any Sentiment But  Happy Birthday 



7 comments:

  1. What a cute card Judy and your bunny is so sweet.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet bunny card! Thanks for linking up to ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and lovely image and you have made a perfect card and creation for this little one!! LOVE it!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT

    Cicci With the Pen {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't this lovely....I like the colors that fit so well to easter cards. This makes you happy......
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute card, I love the scene. Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great and full of colors card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet and cute card. Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete