Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Add a Shamrock/Clover at Crafty Gals Corner

Happy Wednesday!
We have a new challenge up at

This fortnight the challenge is: Add a Shamrock/Clover
Our sponsors for this challenge are:





Prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate








Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate



Prize ~ 1 digital image (non colored)

My DT card was created
Using:  Saucy Fairy
Ike's Art World

I colored the image with pencils and some glitter glue and fussy cut.
Embellishments are ribbons from Oriental Trading,
stickers for Jolee's and a gold paper doily from Recollections.

I hope you'll join us!
We love to see what you create!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy your card is gorgeous I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ! Your colouring is gorgeous and the card design is awesome =^..^=
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete