Sunday, January 27, 2019

Digi Doodle Studios Inspiration

Hey there!
Today I get to share some inspiration from

I created a tag using


I colored this sweet image with Spectrum Noir markers
and fussy cut before adding to the tag covered
with a patterned paper from Color Bok and 
a white paper doily. I punched a border for the bottom.
The flowers were also punched and layered.
I added ribbons, a bow and lace to the top. the sentiment was stamped.

Thanks for taking a look at my project
and be sure and check out the fabulous products at

I’m linking up to:
Crafty Catz- Ribbon/Lace option
Aud Sentiments - ATG w/sentiment 
Crafting by Designs - Layer it Up
Artistic Inspirations - Tag You're It





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag love the blue and yellow, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely tag. blue and yellow work so well together. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que liiiindo tu Tag, gracias por participar en Corrosive Challenge.
    Carmen Aurora DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty tag :-) Thank you for playing at Artistic Inspirations Challenge #211.
    IKE x
    AI DT

    ReplyDelete