Sunday, January 13, 2019

Baby's 1st Year Mini Album

Hey there!
It's my turn to provide a little inspiration for

I had a paper bag album I constructed
a while back and had not done much with it 
so decided I would decorate the cover 
and this sweet image called
seemed too be the perfect fit!

I colored the image with the new
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers
and fussy cut before adding to the
album cover with some circle die cuts,
bow and ribbon roses.



Now, I must confess, I did not come up
with the album design on my own.
I followed a You Tube tutorial by


I did not add the ribbon tie on mine
and I minimally decorated the small pockets with
some die cuts included with the paper pad I used,
the Paper Studio's "Baby Girl" 8x8 Collection.


 There is a lot of room in the pockets to add
photos and/or journaling and I did tuck 2 4x6 inch
pieces of colored card stock in each large pocket.

I hope I've given you some ideas to play with!
I think I may have to put a couple more of these together!

Oh, and don't forget to join in this
month's challenge at
Enter a project that is new for this month with the theme
"Happy Anything" and any image you choose that is hand colored.
You may just be a winner of some great digis!

I’m linking up to:
Allsorts- Milestones with Numbers



8 comments:

  1. I Love this Judy and hope to have a go at this at some point. Your album is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute album, thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect creation for our 'Milestones with Numbers' theme at Allsorts this week and great colour palette as well, thanks for much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Great papers and card design! We would love to have one of your projects submitted for an upcoming issue of the magazine! Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Hugs & Craftiness,
    AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable and certainly celebrating a wonderful milestone. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
    Lynn x
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely wonderful and such a great Idea! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh...good job.
    Thank you for joining us at Get Creative Challenge!
    Irene DT

    ReplyDelete