Friday, November 2, 2018

Polkadoddles Crafting Challenge #44

Happy Friday!
Time for this week's 

The DT was asked to create with the theme
"White on White".

I love seeing "White on White" projects,
but, have to say that I've never created one of my own!
And, maybe I'll do some more, because I love
the way this card turned out!


I used the "Fancy Bauble" die and cut in plain old
white card stock and added glitter glue for a little sparkle.
I added the baubles to a white card stock background,
which I added glitter glue to to create an outer border.
The flowers and sentiment were printed from "Winnie Winterland".
I printed the flowers and fussy cut before adding glitter glue.
A little ribbon and a bow added and we're done!




I hope you'll join us this week.

The challenge is "Anything Goes"
and you can use any images.


I’m linking up to:
Crimbo Crackers - ATG Christmas 
4 Crafty Chicks - Christmas 
Craft Rocket Challenges - Christmas is Coming
Crafting by Designs - Christmas 





6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,

    Thanks for sharing this with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love white on white too, so beautiful, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love white on white cards. They have such an elegance and this is just that --- elegant and beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy this is so great card. Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work, thank you for joining us at Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog.
    Good luck
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete