Thursday, November 1, 2018

Digi Doodles Studios Challenge #11

Hey there!
Is it just me or is this year flying by?
It's already November 1st and that brings  a new challenge at

This month's theme is
Christmas/Winter.



I have used "Aspen & Oakley" for my DT project.
I colored the image with pencils and fussy cut.
I created a scene by using an edgeable die along the top
of the card and created snow banks by layering
white card stock which I hand cut with curves.

I used some stickles on the snow and Aspen's coat.
My sentiment is die cut. I added some snowflake buttons
with some glitter dots attached.



I hope you'll join our challenge this month!
And be sure to check out all the products available at


3 comments:

  1. What a darling image!! Love the wonderful wintry scene and the colors are stunning too! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Wonderful!! And wonderful design!!! Love the colours and the happy image is so sweet and you have made it so perfect
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci With the Pen {welcome to visit and follow my blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great job. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete