Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Tropical Colors at Crafty Gals Corner

Happy Wednesday!
Time for a new challenge at

This time around our theme is
"Tropical Colors".

Our sponsors are:

Prize: 3 Digital Images

Prize ~ 5 Digital images


My DT card was created using
"Hello" from SheepSki Designs.


I colored the image with pencils and gel pens.
I added some glitter glue for a little sparkle.
My embellishments are stickers.






I hope you'll join us for this challenge!
We love to see what you create!

I’m linking up to:
Ching-Chou Kuik  - Under the Sea
SheepSki Designs Challenges - Your Favorite Things (mermaids)



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful scene and fantastic colouring. You can enter this into my Facebook Challenge https://www.facebook.com/groups/1730005463906336/ and my blog challenge is themed your favourite things https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/2018/08/challenge-17-your-favourite-things.html
    Andrea x
    SheepSki Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This card is just gorgeous ! I love the tropical colors .

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month of “Under the sea”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader).

    ReplyDelete