Friday, August 24, 2018

Keeping it Simple from Beccy's Place

Hey there!
I'm popping in to share a card I created using
a new release digital stamp set from


When you purchase this digital set you will receive a zip file containing:- 4 black and white line drawings
- 4 full colour images
- 6 word images / sentiments


I love these floral images and used all 4 on my card.
They were colored with pencils and fussy cut.
I created tags to pop the images on to
and printed one of the sentiments and hand cut a banner shape.
Three enamel dots completed the simple design.

I hope you'll check this set out 
along with all the other products available in store at

You can also visit the
for more inspiration and maybe even enter
the monthly challenge there!

1 comment:

  1. I like the layout of this card, a great idea for using tags.

    ReplyDelete