Thursday, February 22, 2018

To Have & To Hold

Hey everyone!
How's your Thursday going?
It's been really cold this week
here in Colorado and I'm sitting here
watching the snow come down.

But, I'm not writing this post to discuss the weather.
I saw that All Dressed Up  is having a Design Team Call
and thought I would throw my hat in and apply.

I love All Dressed Up images and created a card
using one of my favorites,





I decided to create a twisted easel card
and started with a 5.5 x 5.5 inch card base.
I cut the image, which I colored with pencils, with a circle die.
The image piece was matted and layered over a paper doily
and a scalloped circle die cut.
I added some die cut corner pieces to the front.
Inside, I added a ribbon threading die cut and a die cut sentiment.
I added a little glitter glue to the bride, a bow and 
white flowers to complete the design.

Thanks so much for taking a look at my project
and until next time
Happy Crafting!

I'm linking up to:
Paper Craft Business Challenge - ATG / option Love






5 comments:

  1. Oh my this is stunning and a jaw dropper. You have done an absolute fantastic job here with the design, colours and your image is coloured so beautifully. Lovely work. I am impressed. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and beautiful card with interesting design! Thank you, Judy, for joining us at Fabrika Fantasy Digis this month! Good luck with your entry!

    DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo - love the twisted easel card base and this image looks great in shades of purple! Thanks for entering our DT Call at All Dressed Up - Good luck!
    Helen W (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - thanks you for entering our challenge at All DRESSED UP - Good luck. Liz (:(|)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable and perfect for Springtime Weddings!!! Thank you so much for playing with us at All Dressed Up-Please come back!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete