Wednesday, February 28, 2018

ATG at Crafty Gals Corner

Happy Wednesday!
We have a new challenge up and running at

The them this time around is
"Anything Goes".


This week the challenge is: Anything Goes

Our sponsors are:



Twinkle Lane Designs

Prize: Two Digital Stamps & Two Digital Paper Packs 


Digi Doodle Studios

Prize: 1 Digital Image


Mari's Digi's
Prize: 1 image used by the DT



I created a shaped card for my DT project using
For the Love of Dawn by Digi Doodle Studios

I have had the polka dot ribbon I used for some time
and thought a bow would work well on whatever my
finished design might be. So I colored the image using
the colors from the ribbon and fussy cut.
I cut my card base with a Lifestyle Crafts Scallop Circle die.
The image is popped on to a matted circle die cut.
I punched some flowers and a butterfly.
The bow finishes the design.

I hope you'll join us at
We always love to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:
Cuttlebug Mania -Ribbons and Bows

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful card with a happy looking image.
    Thank you for joining Cuttlebug Mania this time!
    Swissie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is super gorgeous and especially love the scallop die design
    Thank you so much for joining us at the Cuttlebugmania Challenge!
    Cuttlebugmania Challenge DT
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete