Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Punches and/0r Dies at Crafty Gals Corner

Happy Wednesday!
it's time for a new challenge at

This week the challenge is Punches and/or Dies

Our sponsors this week are:

Faery Ink
Faery Ink
Prize: 3 Digital Images

I created a canvas using

The background was created by decoupaging
a piece of designer paper from Craft Smith to the canvas. 
The image was colored with pencils and fussy cut.
I used Lace Corner die cuts from Crafter's Companion
behind the mermaid. The treasure chest and fish are
Jolee's Boutique stickers. I painted some chipboard
leaves and added some punched pieces behind the
treasure chest. The title is chipboard that I painted.
The finishing touch were some sequins
 that came with the Jolee's stickers.

Won't you join us this week?
We'd love to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:

No comments:

Post a Comment