Friday, August 11, 2017

Dream

Happy Friday!
It's time for a new challenge at

As always, the theme is
"Anything Goes".

I created an 8x10 inch mixed media canvas using




I colored the image with pencils and fussy cut.
 The canvas background was created with 
2 shimmer sprays and texture paste.
I found some designer paper scraps in my stash
that coordinated well with the color scheme
for the rectangle pieces.
I embellished with paper flowers that I layered,
pearl flourishes and a chipboard title which
I painted with acrylic paint.

I hope you'll join us!
We always love to see what you create! 

I'm linking up to:




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Gorgeous image and colours

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Hesters DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete