Saturday, June 24, 2017

Cute As A Button Inspiration

Hello!
Today I'm sharing a little inspiration on the

I created an altered notebook/journal using

I started by choosing some card stocks and 
designer papers I liked.


I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut.
Then I covered the front, back and binding of a 
composition book with the papers. I added some ribbon
where the binding met the covers.


 I attached ribbon across the front and back covers to form a tie.
Next I decided on a layout using a matted doily and rectangle.


I popped the fairy image on the background,
added a glittered chipboard title and some gems to finish.




I hope you'll check out this stamps along with
 the others available at

And don't forget to join in our monthly challenge at

And we always love seeing your Cute As A Button creations at

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment