Sunday, June 25, 2017

Be Amazing

Hello all!
I offered to do a last minute project for this week's challenge at
and was so happy to oblige,
especially when I saw the gorgeous image I was to use!

The theme is 
Anything Goes
and our sponsor is

Crafts & Me
who are offering
a £8 Gift Certificate

This Time  by Emily Louella




This is an altered notebook.
I colored the image with pencils.
The papers are from a Craft Smith paper pad called
Rooftop Garden.

I hope you'll join the challenge this week!
We always love to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:



1 comment:

  1. Amazing coloring and beautiful layout. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Vicki DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete