Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Anything Goes at Crafty Gals Corner

It's Wednesday and you know what that means?
That's right, a new challenge at

This week we have a super easy one…
"Anything Goes"!

Take a look at what I did!




Our sponsors this week are:

Prize: 3 Digital Images



My Besties



Prize: 3 of Digital Images the DT used

I loved using this beautiful fairy digital stamp with butterfly wings from SLS Lines.
I used a combination of Spectrum Noir markers and Fiskars
gel pens to color the image before fussing cutting.
I used Spellbinders and Sizzix dies for the circle die cuts.
The DP is from Hot Off the Press's Finished in a Flash Swirly Kit.
I added the paper roses from the Paper Studio
and the sticker letters from Recollections.

I hope you check out what the rest of the design team did at
and then share your Anything Goes project with us!

I'm Linking up to:
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Something that starts with a B (Butterfly Wings)
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Bingo (die cut, image, flowers)
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - AG Twist - Make it Feminine

Thanks for taking a look!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Judy. I love the roses that you added to it. Thank you for joining our challenge at Come And Get It. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, Thank you for entering it for the Glitter n Sparkle Challenge blog x Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Judy. I love all the elements you added.
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful creation.
    Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle.
    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete