Friday, July 24, 2015

Another Christmas in July

Boy!I don't know about you but I really need to get going
on creating my Christmas cards for this year. I had a lot more
done at this time last year than this year.

For this one I used one of the new sets available in the store at


"Christmas Goose"



I had a lot of fun creating this one.
I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers.
The ovals and sentiment were cut with Sizzix dies.
The DP and enamel dots are from Recollections.
I hope you'll check out this set and all the others available at
 Beccy's Place.

I am linking up to:
The Crafter's Cafe - Christmas in July
Mod Squad Challenge - The Wing's the Thing
Cardz 4 Guyz - Christmas in July
TuesdayThrowdown - Christmas in July
Crafting for all Seasons - Christmas in July

Thanks for taking a look!

8 comments:

  1. A wonderful fun card, loving the image and the message. So pleased you shared with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I am smiling all over my face right now. This is just too, too cute. And good for you to get going on your Christmas cards already. You are a better man than I......great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too funny, Judy! Love that goose. Thank you so much for honoring us with your entry into our "Christmas in July" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck and come play again soon, won't you?
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. Cute. Cute. I may have to visit Beccy' s Place, myself. I like the layout you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Hugs, Debi TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant image and sentiment, and a fun, bright card you've made with it!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week for our "Christmas in July" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! A great card - love that sentiment!!

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card and a cute image, Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons. We hope to see you again soon.

    Erin Blog Owner

    ReplyDelete