Sunday, October 6, 2013

SSS 231


I have one last, quick post for the weekend.  This one is with  a card for The Sweet Stop Sketch challenge #231.


This is the sketch...


and my card.



I used papers from 2 DCWV stacks.   The Foiled Elegance stack and the Foiled
Cardstock stack.  In addtion I used kraft and white card stock.  I stamped and heat
 embossed the angel twice.  Once on the white card stock and cut out with a Sizzix framelits
 die and the second time I fussy cut the angel and foam taped it on top of the first one.
 I cut out a banner and used the Fiskars threading water border punch.  Thanks for taking a look!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous! I love shiny papers and card stock. Really sets off the beautiful angel. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous! Love the foiled designer papers. The image is perfect for the papers. Thanks for sharing on The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete