Happy Monday!
Sharing my latest creation today, once again, inspired by Craft Roulette.
I think I've become obsessed with making cards each week with
inspiration from the parameters chosen by the spin of a wheel!
They are often items I would never have thought of putting together and
I love it because it really makes me think outside the box.
Something that I think all of us as crafters need, at least every once in a while.
Here's my project created with products from
The parameters for Episode #331
My project is a 4 x 8 inch side folding card.
The colors I used are exciting, in my mind as they come from
the stripes on the patterned paper I used from
Element cold or chilly is fulfilled by the cold drink which is
part of my focal image from Date Night Stamps.
Random parameter, stitches, is found in my white stitched circle die cut.
All parameters met! Mission accomplished!
The other items on my card, the 2 sentiments, film and ticket images
are also from the Date Night Stamps.
I also used 2 dies from Pajama Crafter Stamps,
All the stamped images were colored with Ohuhu markers and fussy cut.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at todays project and
have a great week ahead!


No comments:
Post a Comment