Saturday, September 30, 2023

Halloween Pumpkin Card

It's Saturday and that always brings on a new

This challenge theme is
ANYTHING GOES

 I've created a pumpkin shaped card for my DT project this week.
Patterned paper was printed from 
die cut into 1 oval and 2 circles cut in half and glued together for my base.
I inked the edges of the oval and circle die cuts.
The focal image is Witch Cauldron Halloween Gnome.
I colored her with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
A few die cuts were added and the sentiment was printed


I hope to see your creations in the gallery this week!

*************************************
Linking up to:
Crafty Catz - ATG w/option Spots and Stripes
A Place to Start - ATG option
Addicted to Stamps and More - Die Cuts and/or Stencils






6 comments:

  1. What a fun and delightful card. So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas for our "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the pumpkin you've created, Judy!! So many great details!! Thanks for sharing at Die Cut Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular card! You had me at gnome! Great colouring. I’m delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks All Occasions Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you created your gorgeous pumpkin, Judy - so creative! It makes a perfect background for your fun Halloween scene.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow loving the shape and image. Thanks for sharing this week at crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete