Thursday, June 22, 2023

Fairy Folk

Hello there!
Oh, I had so much fun making these cards for


They feature a new digital stamp set called




When you purchase this digital set, you will receive a zip file containing:
- 3 black and white line drawings
- 3 full colour images
- 6 word images / sentiments

I colored the fairy with pencils and fussy cut.
She is popped onto a white die cut of mushrooms and foliage,
which I colored with ink and pencils.
I stamped and colored the flowers placed behind the die cut.
The sentiment was one from the digital set printed on the white base.
3 glitter dots complete my design.
I colored this fairy with pencils and fussy cut.
The background is compromised of a tree clip art.
I added a stamped fairy door.
The sky was inked. I stamped the ground for a mossy effect.
The sentiment from the set was printed and fussy cut.

The fairy image was colored with pencils and fussy cut.
I created the background by watercoloring with sparkle pens
and stamping flowers and foliage.
I printed the sentiment from the digi set and die cut.

Check out this new digital stamp set and all the other products available in the

_____________________________________________

Linking up to:


1 comment:

  1. All of these are fantastic fantasy!! Delightful! Thanks for sharing at TFATU! --Becca

    ReplyDelete