Saturday, February 4, 2023

Spring Themed Card

Happy Saturday!
It's time for this week's

 The DT was asked to create with a "Spring is Here" theme.  
My card created withone of the gnomes from 
I used background papers from 
The sentiment was stamped using ne of the stamps in the
I colored the digi with Castle Arts Pasteltint Pencils and
fussy cut. The butterflies were fussy cut from one of the papers used.


Be sure and join us!
There is opportunity to win great prizes!
________________________________________________

I'm linking up  to:



3 comments:

  1. Pretty, delicate colours on this sweet card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Judy, these gnomes are so sweet - I have them too! Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles challenge this month Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable gnome and great card design. Thank you for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

    ReplyDelete