Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Digi Doodle Studios Challenge June

Hello everyone!
It's June 1st and that means it's time for a new challenge at

This month's theme is
Boys and Their Toys 


My DT project is a card featuring
What a sweet little boy with his stuffed teddy bear!

I colored the digi with pencils and fussy cut.
2 squares were die cut and arranged behind the digi.
I used coordinating papers and 2 borders
The stickers on the banner I created are from 
the same kit as the paper and borders.
I added 3 buttons with twine for a little more embellishment.

Check out this digi and the other new products at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the


I also want to mention, in case you didn't know, that
Digi Doodle has a new product line
Clear stamps, dies, paper packs and stencils are available!

_________________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Creative Knockouts - For the Kids
Krafty Chicks Challenge - All Occasions
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animal

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely image you have used, the card is just lovely Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete