Saturday, January 1, 2022

Dream, Believe, Inspire

Happy New Year!
Not sure where 2021 went, but
I hope 2022 brings all of you lots joy!

The 1st of the month always brings on a new challenge at
 

My DT project this month is mixed media canvas.
I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and glitter gel pens, then fussy cut.
The edges of the canvas were painted with acrylic paint.
I decoupaged a patterned paper from 
Roaring 20's Paper Pack from Crafter's Companion
onto the canvas. The edges were torn.
I used a stencil and gold paste to add texture to 3 areas the background.
I adhered the image to the lower left corner over a die cut frame.
The title, Dream, Believe, Inspire was die cut twice and layered.
I added a wood flourish to the upper left corner, which was painted
with acrylic paint and rubbed with gold gilding wax.
I added paper flowers and feathers to complete.
I loved putting this canvas together. It measures 9 x 12 inches.



You can join in this fabulous challenge right HERE! 


**********************************************************
To purchase Morgan's Artworld Images, please visit our  Shop Links


********************************************


Come along and join Morgan's Artworld Facebook Group.

You can join Facebook Group on this Link HERE! 





I hope to see your creations in the gallery this month!


I'm linking up to:

2 comments:

  1. Stunning work here.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such an amazing job with this image and project. Absolute jaw dropper.This is just so beautiful. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete