Sunday, September 26, 2021

Designer Inspiration CAAB

Hello there!
I'm sharing inspiration over on the

I have created a card using



I colored with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut the digi.
The flowers were punched and layered.
I die cut the sentiment and oval layered frame.

A pretty simple design, but I didn't feel it needed a lot
and hope you feel the same way!


As always we would love to see you our Facebook Group and 
have you visit the store.
Follow the links below!



                                                             

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic colouring! I love this image too.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete