Monday, July 26, 2021

CAAB July Inspiration

Hello there! 
I have an altered frame project I am sharing today over on the

Music was a big part of my life a while ago.
I was a music teacher and musician.
 Flute was my major instrument.
So, you have to know I love this digital stamp!


I have used Love Song.
She is colored with Copics and fussy cut.

The frame used is unfinished wood.
I painted the edges with gold acrylic paint.
Cut a designer paper to be a little smaller than the frame.

I die cut squares to form a frame around photo opening, glued all and decoupaged to seal.

The flowers were fussy cut from the designer paper.
I die cut flourishes.
The sentiment and music staff were stamped.




I hope you like my project!

We would love to see you our MeWe Group and 
have you visit the store.
Follow the links below!

                                                               Cute As A Button MeWe





I'm linking up to:





3 comments:

  1. Oops, sorry about the link in the previous comment. That was a link I wanted to visit. LOL

    Your project is beautiful! Thank you for sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Judy! Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so gorgeous, nice work here.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete