Sunday, November 8, 2020

Christmas Joy

Good afternoon!

I'm popping in quickly to share another Christmas card using
one of the new stamp sets from

The stamp set is called 


The 2 little penguins I used are only 2 of the stamps in the set.
My design is pretty clean and simple. Not my norm,
but I like the way it turned out.
Who wouldn't love to receive a card with these cuties?

I hope you'll check this set out along
with all the other products available at

I hope your week ahead is great!

I'm linking up to:
Winter Wonderland - Things with Wings
Color Crazy Challenge - ATG colored
Aud Sentiments - ATG w/sentiment
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animals

4 comments:

  1. Lovely cute card. Thank you for joining Colour Crazy Challenge and A Bit More Time to Craft. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the color, design and sweet images. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments (and Colour Crazy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute and sweet, gorgeous.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete