Sunday, December 1, 2019

Santa's Gifts

Hi there!
It's my turn to share some inspiration on the

I created a card using

I loved coloring up this cute Digi with alcohol markers.
The image was fussy cut and popped with foam tape
onto the patterned paper background.
I die cut a snowflake, cut 2 banners and added a layered foliage sticker.
Easy, but effective.




I hope I've provided some inspiration for you 
and that you'll check out all the fabulous products at 


We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at
a challenge this month but will be back in January.



And, of course, we would love to see you over in the


Thanks for taking a look
and have a great week!

I’m linking up to:

4 comments:

  1. Cute image and card. I like your coloring and little scene. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely good mood card - and lots of yummy colours.

    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Hope to see you again at our next challenge.
    Regards
    Winnie (DT)
    http://ttcrd.blogspot.com
    https://ourcreativemind.com/ttcrd-anything-goes-challenge-26th-november-2019

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello… Your Santa card is lovely… Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Friends. Hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Santa and layout. Thanks for sharing at JUGS.

    ReplyDelete