Thursday, November 7, 2019

Buttons and Bows

Hey there!
We have a new challenge starting today at

The challenge theme is
Add Buttons and/or Bows.
Our sponsor is


MyDT project is an easel card using


I used snowflake buttons and die cut bows.
The image is colored with pencils.
My card base was die cut, as is the sentiment.





I hope you’ll join us this month.
We’d love to see what you come up with!

I'm linking up to:
The Paper Shelter - Card for a Child
My Time to Craft - No Rectangle or Square Shaped Cards







3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. It is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Creation...Thank you for sharing with us at the paper shelter challenge.

    Iza DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute unicorn, beautifully coloured. Thank you for taking part in the "My Time To Craft" challenge #409. DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete