Wednesday, July 31, 2019

3+ Layers at Crafty Gals Corner

Happy Wednesday!
It's time for another challenge at


The theme for this challenge is: 3+ Layers
Our sponsors for this challenge are:

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images



Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


I created a card using
Morgan's  World

I colored the image with Prismacolor Premier Pencils 
and fussy cut before adding to a triple layered background
that was created with a cut and emboss folder from
Crafter's Companion and inked.
The die cut border was done with a
Crafter's Companion die, with pearls added.
I stamped the sentiment with a Chloe stamp and die cut.
The bow is from Gorgeous Girls.

I hope you'll join us for this challenge!
We love to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:

3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card. I love that bear he is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card and you have coloured it beautifully! So sweet.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the cute bear. Great to see you in our gallery and hope you will join us again soon! Please do visit my blog Paint Paper Scissors for more inspiration.
    Nandini – Design Team member, ATSM Challenges!

    ReplyDelete