Sunday, February 24, 2019

Love Grows

Hello there!
I have a little inspiration to share for


I created a card using

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Tai-Blend markers
and fussy cut before adding to my card.
The design is pretty simple with a little bit of layering.
I used a digital paper that I had in my scrap bin,
some white and red card stock.
I punched a border and used a paper doily.
My "Love" sentiment was created with some glitter stickers
I had in my stash, which was added to ribbon.
A bow and some red pearls complete the design.

Thanks for taking a look and
Happy Crafting!

I’m linking up to:
Through the Craft Room Door - ATG
A Bit More Time to Craft - ATG
Crafts Galore Encore- Love is in the Air


2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” February Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
    Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete