Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Cute As A Button Inspiration

Happy Wednesday!
I'm over on the
sharing a card I created using









I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers.
The papers are from Recollections.
My sentiment is from Crafter's Companion
and was stamped on to die cuts.

I hope you'll check out this cute image
along with all the others available at
and don't forget to show us your inspiration on the

I’m linking up to:
Addicted to Stamps and More  - Make Your Mark
Christmas at Sweet Stampin’ - Anything Christmas Goes 

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card!!This is so cute and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, lovely design and beautiful festive colours.Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin’ this month,
    Wishing you a very happy Christmas!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderfully colourful creation Judy! Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creations this year too. Have a wonderfully creative 2019! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete