Saturday, July 21, 2018

Be a Flamingo

Happy Saturday!
Hope everyone's weekend is going well!
I'm spending mine at our cabin up in the mountains
and decided to do a little crafting, even though
I have minimal supplies with me.

I do have my laptop, a printer and some white and black cardstock
and was able to put together this card using
a digital stamp, digital paper and sentiment from
Imagine That Digistamp.



I colored the flamingo with Spectrum Noir pencils and fussy cut.
The digital paper is included in the same set as the image and sentiment.
The flowers I used as embellishments are free clip art I found
online and added a little more color to with the pencils and fussy cut.

Minimal materials, cute card!
Maybe I don't need all those supplies I have at home after all!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

I'm linking up to:
A Gem of a Challenge - Summer Time/Holidays


3 comments:

  1. Love your take on our SUMMER TIME/HOLIDAYS challenge. Thanks for entering your lovely card and good luck in the draw ♥ PINK GEMS
    [aussie aNNie designer for Pink Gems Challenges]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the overall design. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete