Monday, June 11, 2018

Tangled Garden from Beccy's Place

Happy Monday!
I hope everyone had a great weekend
and are off to a great start to your week!

Today I want to share a card I created 
using a new digital stamp set from



When you purchase this digital set you will receive a zip file containing:
- 6 black and white line drawings
- 6 full colour images
- 6 word images / sentiments




My image was colored with glitter gel pens.
I it against a neutral back and white background
in an effort to make the colors pop!
The sentiment was printed and die cut.

This set would work great for ant occasion or "just because".

I hope you'll check it out
along with all the other products at

I’m linking up to:






3 comments:

  1. A great card with these images Judy.
    Karin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a really good job of making the colors pop ! So pretty !

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation! I love bright colours on balck and white!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge June "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete