Friday, April 20, 2018

Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge Week 16

Well, it's Friday and I can bet that a lot of us are happy for that!

But, Friday also brings on a new challenge each week at

Those of us on the Design Team created
inspiration with the theme of "Spring/Summer",
but the challenge theme is always "Anything Goes".

I created a card with downloads using
I colored the image with pencils.
The printed paper, sentiment and flowers 
I added some glitter dots to finish the design.






I hope you'll join in the challenge this week!
I would love to see what you create!

I’m linking up to:
Moving Along With the Times - Springtime

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy
    A fun and warming card.
    Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet image, lovelly coloration :) Thank You for joining us at Creative Moments challenge DT Ella.

    ReplyDelete