Saturday, October 21, 2017

Add a Sentiment at Creative Craft Cottage

It's the weekend!
I remember how excited I used to get when the weekend arrived!
That was when I worked full time,
Monday through Friday, outside the home.
But every day is like a weekend day to me now days!
I get to craft every day, if I want.
I don't have to wait for the weekend.

I don't kn ow why I'm going on and on about that today.
The real reason I'm here is to share my DT project
for the new challenge at

The theme is
"Add a Sentiment".

This fortnights sponsors are

Oddball Art



The Prize for the lucky winner is 3 Digi Images

and

All Dressed Up 

The Prize for the lucky winner is 2 Digi Images

using Little Birdie from
All Dressed Up

I colored the sweet image with pencils and matted.
The sentiment is stamped.
I embellished with a paper doily and a bow.
I used a pretty printed paper for the background.

I hope you'll join us!
We always love to see what you create!



No comments:

Post a Comment