Friday, September 1, 2017

HOC September Challenge

Happy September!
We've stumbled upon a new month and that means
a new challenge at


Add text and/or Colors


I was inspired to use text and the colors for my card.
The image and sentiment are from a stamp set by
Unity Stamp Company called "Today I am Happy".
I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils.
I used DP from Prima and Recollections.
I finished up with some sequins.

I hope you'll join us at House of Cards this month!
We always love to see what you create!


3 comments:

  1. This card is just beautiful, Judy! I love the soft colors in her sweater! It looks amazing!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Judy, fabulous saying and great image from Unity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image and sentiment, Judy!
    Fabulous make for the House of Cards!
    Susan
    Teamie
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete