Friday, September 1, 2017

HOC September Challenge

Happy September!
We've stumbled upon a new month and that means
a new challenge at


Add text and/or Colors


I was inspired to use text and the colors for my card.
The image and sentiment are from a stamp set by
Unity Stamp Company called "Today I am Happy".
I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils.
I used DP from Prima and Recollections.
I finished up with some sequins.

I hope you'll join us at House of Cards this month!
We always love to see what you create!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome card Judy, fabulous saying and great image from Unity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and sentiment, Judy!
    Fabulous make for the House of Cards!
    Susan
    Teamie
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete