Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Cute As A Button July Inspiration

Hello!
Today I am sharing a little inspiration on the

I created an inspirational decor piece using


I started by gathering some materials:
the printed image
an inexpensive MDF frame from Michaels
some coordinating papers from DCWV's the Music Stack



I colored the image to match the papers and fussy cut.
I painted the backside of the frame and the edges of the front
with an acrylic paint. Next, I used the frame as a template
for cutting the DP I wanted to use on the front of the frame.
Then I cut out a section of the coordinating paper and printed
a verse I found that suited the image directly on the paper.


The piece of Dp cut for the front of the frame was decoupaged.
Next I embellished the frame with a doily and 
some layered floral stickers and a bow and popped the image with foam tape 
on the right side of the frame.
I placed the piece of DP with the verse where a photo
would normally go. And the piece is finished!



I hope you'll check out this stamps along with
 the others available at

And don't forget to join in our monthly challenge at

And we always love seeing your Cute As A Button creations at

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

I'm linking up to:




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful... Love it all. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Ania DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful frame...Love all the details..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete